Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 13, 2012

Oh my

Camilla is already worrying about if she's going to have the money to pay to have kids. Couldn't believe it that she is even thinking about that. She asked me today if you had to pay to have kids, so I told her that you have to pay the Dr. and hospital bills. She says, what if I don't have enough money to pay the Dr.? Will they not give me my baby? I said no, they would still give you your baby but you really don't need to be worrying about that yet Camilla! She goes, well what would happen if I don't have any money? Wow, I'm not sure where it all has come from since so far we really haven't had that many Dr bills and I don't think we have been complaining about the cost of another child.. So who knows. Anyway I got a good laugh out of that. :)

1 comment:

kara said...

oh their little minds are working overtime...